Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blueberries And New Photo Gigs


Lately I have been fortunate enough break in to the world of product photography. It started with a recommendation from my former coworker Jessica Suarez, an amazing photojournalist and great friend, check her out! It has now lead to several repeat jobs and a new opportunity coming up to do some photos for a jewelry catalog. I hope to be able to share some of those photos with you all in the near future but for now here is one of my practice product photos I took at home utilizing my new photography tent and reflector. Our blueberry bushes have been much more productive this year and we have been enjoying picking fresh blueberries daily, here are some I picked just the other day.

Product photography isn't something I knew much about until recently and I still have a lot to learn but I have been enjoying flexing my creative muscles and tackling this new aspect of the field!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool- congrats on the new photography gigs! I can't wait to hear about how it's done.

    ReplyDelete