Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Banana Bread Granola


I apologize again for my lack of posting lately, this pregnancy is kind of kicking my butt and I have been really tired and just struggling to get basic things done around the house. I do miss my blog though and I was realizing the other day how I haven't done a recipe post in forever so I thought I'd share my latest obsession. Seriously you guys, this granola is so good! It's so good in fact that I have abandoned my trusty peanut butter and chocolate chip granola in favor of it. Whenever I have granola out at a restaurant I always think, "well it's not as good as that banana bread granola".

You can find the recipe here at Minimalist Baker. It is so easy to make incredibly delicious! I make mine with just pecans and no walnuts and I use maple syrup for my sweetener which I find gives it a great flavor and the smell that perfumes the house while cooking this stuff is just divine.


 Echo love this recipe too and enjoys eating it with fresh fruit. I like mine with fruit and home made yogurt plus a drizzle of honey. Try this recipe and you will never buy granola again!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE granola, must try this. Also, you could make it and give away as holiday gifts. :) My mom does that, and I always love getting some of her granola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! It's so easy to make and seriously tastes so good I have to refrain from eating it all in one sitting. Might be just the thing for Christmas gifts!

      Delete