Thursday, September 25, 2014

Echo Turning Two


Today my baby girl is turning two! Words can't describe how much I love this sweet daughter of mine. Over the past two years I have watched her grow and change, emerging in to a beautiful, confidant and fun little girl. That's right, she's not my baby any more, she is a full blown little girl!


I continually marvel at her sense of humor and her amazing personality. She has brought so much love and light in to our lives.





Watching Echo with Clover has been such a joy this year. She has proved herself to be loving and nurturing to her little sister. I have confidence that she will always be there for her and that they will be great friends.




I don't have time to write all I would like to today, instead I will go spend time with my extraordinary daughter on her special day. I love you Echo! I'm so happy I get to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment