Saturday, June 6, 2015

May Photos



 May was a great month! I had a break from doctors offices, got to visit with old friends, make new friends, and spend time with immediate and extended family! I didn't get as many pictures as I'd like but here are the highlights.


On our way up to visit Logan we got to stop and see our long time friend Neil and her little boy Isaac. Unfortunately most of the pictures from that stop were terrible but here is a lovely one of Neil in her front lawn.


We went to a farmers market in Alexandria while we visited with Logan. Echo absolutely adored playing with him but i don't think I got any pictures of the two of them. I'll have to fix that when he comes to visit us in July.


 Pretty flowers and Clover tries Strawberries for the first time :-)


Lots of fountains to play in.


 Yay family!




 My Aunt, Uncle and Mom's cousin came for a surprise visit and we took them to the botanical gardens.



 They have a whole new section with a reflecting pool that we just loved!




We found a mommy duck sitting on some eggs.


 And Echo put on a show on the stage in the children's garden


We wore Clover out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment