Monday, August 7, 2017

Clover Turns 3


Happy Birthday my sweet Clover! I can't believe how much you have grown this year, your baby fat turning to long lean muscle, your body stretching and your proportions changing from toddler to little girl.


But it's not just physically that you've grown. Mentally you have taken major leaps this year! You have come into your own so much in the past 12 months, people have gotten to know you for yourself and have gotten past just seeing you as the baby of our family.


You are sweet, silly and smart as a whip. You also have a teasing, playful sense of humor and you never cease to make our entire family laugh.


You love your big sister and delight in your games together. You've learned to hold your own against her strong personality and be yourself though.


You love to be the center of attention, you love to get a laugh, you love playing with all kinds of people.



You have focus and determination. You have an incredible attention span for art, puzzles, music and animals.


I have a feeling 3 will be a very exciting age for you, who knows what kind of mischief you will get up to? You are my risk taker where Echo is my cautious one. You're always the first in line, the daredevil, the boisterous, spirited one of the family.


I can't believe our baby is turning 3, I'm so incredible proud of the girl you are becoming and I can't wait to see what the next year brings for you.


Happy Birthday Clover, you are so loved by so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment