Friday, March 1, 2013

Whole Wheat Sesame Crackers

This was my first attempt at making crackers. For some reason I assumed crackers would be difficult to make and had been avoiding them. I was so surprised to lear how easy it is and how delicious home made crackers can be. Crackers are a kid snack staple so I want to learn to make lots of different varieties to have on hand when Echo is old enough to eat them. The only slightly difficult thing about them is that rolling out the dough can be time consuming but this is only difficult because I have a five month old who wants my attention. You can find the recipe I used here, at Sweet Freedom



These would be great with cheese but we enjoyed them on their own this time. They were so good that we ended up eating them all in one sitting! I should mention that the recipe only makes six crackers so (even though they are large crackers) they go pretty quick. Next time I will double the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment