Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Photos


It's months like this that make me love living in the South! The weather here has been perfectly wonderful (even though it rained a big chunk of the time) and we have been taking advantage of it by getting out as much as possible. Unfortunately I don't get photos as much as I used to because I'm busy chasing two mobile kids but I did manage to get some good ones this month! Here is a snapshot of what we've been up to.


We went to a brunch party to see some friends who were in from England and I ended up just taking photos of the kids being cute! Even if I didn't get pictures of the friends we were there to see it was wonderful to catch up with them. They are such awesome people and we only get to see them maybe once a year. 





We visited the Botanical Gardens for Earth Day and got to participate in a ladybug release. Echo loved it because she is super in to bugs right now (she is so my daughter!). She got to try on lady bug wings and spray water from a spray bottle for the lady bugs to drink.




Clover is a speedy crawler these days and is getting hard to keep up with. She is just barely starting to cruise too so I know she will be walking before we know it.





We also made it out to the Inman Park Festival which is something I've always wanted to go to but I had never made it in 20 years I've lived in Atlanta. It was a lot of fun taking the girls to the parade.



We have an even busier month coming up in May so I'm not sure how often I'll be posting but I'm sure I'll get lots of photos in the weeks ahead so hopefully I can share some good ones with you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment