Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The End of Chemo


In honor of my last chemo session ( I sincerely hope I NEVER have to do this again!) I am posting my bald photos. I realized the other day that I didn't have any photos of myself with no hair so yesterday morning while the kids were still asleep I took some shots in the early morning light from my upstairs window.

Honestly it's a little painful for me to look at them right now but I know that I want to remember this time and I feel like in the future, when all this is a distant memory, I will be really glad I have documentation of this time in my life. I also think my girls will want to see what I looked like with no hair when they are older :-)


Goodbye chemo! I'm not sorry to see you go! I have definitely leaned a lot and been humbled and I feel like I now know how strong i can be. Looking forward to the next phase and getting some hair back!

No comments:

Post a Comment