Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Arm Knit Infinity Scarf


Knitting is something I've always wanted to get in to but every time I try to learn it ends in frustration. I have a really hard time having the patience to finish a project. That's why the idea of arm knitting appealed so much to me. From everything I had read it is knitting for people who don't have the patience for regular knitting. Since you use a big chunky yarn and use your arms like giant knitting needles the project works up really quickly so you can make a scarf in about 30 minutes. Perfect for me! Plus I love the look of those chunky yarns.

So when I saw this beautiful thick white yarn on sale at Michaels for $1.50 I figured it was a sign that I should give it a go. There are a ton of tutorials out there for arm knitting and I tried a bunch of them but since knitting doesn't seem to come easily to me I needed something really simple. After trying and failing with a few other tutorials I finally was able to follow this one. Once I got going it was really easy and fun!

If you are knitting challenged like me I suggest you try it! I am also learning to crochet from a friend so maybe I can post about that soon. Now I just have to wait for it to be cold enough to wear my new knitted creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment