Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Echo!


Happy Birthday dear sweet Echo! I can't believe you are three already. You have grown and changed so much just this past year! I am so impressed with the girl you are growing up to be.


 You are my free spirit, my deep thinker, my joyful little girl. You continue to impress me with your intelligence, humor and creativity.



You are such a loving sister and an amazing example for Clover to follow.


You are such a great help to me, so enthusiastic, ready to learn.


I am so lucky to get to spend my days with you. You are truly one of my very favorite people and I treasure our conversations and time spend curled up on the couch reading together.


Happy Birthday my darling first born. The world is a brighter place with you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment