Tuesday, June 21, 2016

May Photos


It's almost the end of the month and I am finally getting around to posting last months pictures on the blog (although they have been on shutterfly for a while now).


We took a trip to DC and stopped on the way to visit good friends, Neil, Aunt Neil and Isaac.



We visited Mt. Vernon while in the DC area. It was really beautiful and interesting. Not only was it a lovely place to enjoy the day, I was surprised how much Echo got out of it. She especially love watching the black smith work.



Echo got a little tired, lol.





We also visited the National zoo but I have only this one picture.


And we spotted a cool moth at a rest area on the drive home.



Last month we spent a ton of time at the lake with our home school crew. I'm hoping to get back there soon!










So far I have taken basically no photos this month but I just got an early Birthday present (new camera!) so I might be making up for lost time!

No comments:

Post a Comment