Thursday, June 8, 2017

May Photos


Another month has come and gone and much to my frustration the house still isn't finished. We have made significant progress though and I promise I will post some long overdue update pictures soon! In the past month we had a lot of fun with family and friends beginning with the May Day Festival and NLA, our preschool coop.








We had a Birthday Party and a friends house and a trip to the beach for a family wedding.


















And last but not least a trip to our beloved botanical gardens.











This last picture is at the beautiful Dunwoody Nature Center but we got rained out that day so I don't have many photos of it. I will try to take some decent photos of the house soon and post an update. We have trim and new doors so that's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment