Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Best Gifts...

Christmas has come and gone already and we are still basking in holiday cheer. We had a fabulous Christmas at home with my family and even though everyone came down with a nasty cold we all got everything we wished for and had a lot of fun hanging out together. We scored some really awesome gifts this year (like a waterproof camera and a shiny new coffee maker) but the presents that stood out the most were the incredibly touching hand made gifts.

My new terrarium, lovingly hand planted and arranged by my parents. 
My mom made me this awesome book of my artwork through the years, such a great idea!

Seriously, if you have someone artistic in your life this is an amazing present to make them. I was so touched and loved looking back at all my old drawings and sketches

And last but not least my dear friend Joanna painted us this beautiful watercolor of our house! I am so excited about this! Still looking for the perfect place to hang it.

Most importantly I got to spend some time with the people I love most, my amazing family. It just wouldn't be Christmas without them.



PS, the cats also got just what they wanted for Christmas,



Happy Holidays y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment