Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

At least at our house it is! Ever since the first time we looked at this house I have always thought about how amazing it would look with Christmas decorations up. Now that December is finally here we have started going nuts with the lights and holiday decor. We went and got our Christmas tree today and put up a bunch of other festive trimmings and the house is starting to feel very merry indeed. Here are the pics!


Eric putting up the tree, lots of needles on the floor
Tree all decorated from above, we had room to get a nice big fat tree this year!
My mom has been super crafty this year and made me this adorable owl ornament! Love it!
The star
More holiday decor 

Presents!
I made some extra decorations with some trimmings from the tree- mantel
I made some extra decorations with some trimmings from the tree- doorway to the kitchen
I made some extra decorations with some trimmings from the tree- banister

I wrapped all our railings in white lights (leftover from our wedding) and hung Christmas cards along the banister. 

Ikea star lights hung in the back doorway

The tree as it gets dark outside, pretty reflections in the floor













No comments:

Post a Comment