Monday, May 6, 2013

April Photos

April was a busy month for my work wise. I had an engagement shoot, a maternity shoot, some product photography and was gearing up for a wedding the first weekend in May. As a result I didn't take many personal pictures. This tends to happen when I am busy with photography work, my for fun photography goes out the window. Oh well, Perhaps May will give me a little more free time for picture taking. In any case, here are some photos I did manage to snap in April. 

Baby goose taken while I was on an engagement shoot. 

Kitler! Also taken on the engagement shoot. 

Picnicking in Piedmont Park

Marietta farmers market

Marietta farmers market

Getting coffee in Marietta at Cool Beans

Getting coffee in Marietta at Cool Beans

Echo trying to grab my camera

Sleepy kitties

No comments:

Post a Comment