Sunday, May 19, 2013

Garden Updates

It's been a while since I posted updated photos of my garden. Every now and then I like to put on my macro lens and take some close ups of the things I have growing, I always think they are so pretty!It's been another learning year with some successes and some failures. With the way our trees have grown in I just don't have enough sun to grow some things with the garden in it's current location. I may look in to changing this next year or I might just stick to growing things that can tolerate some shade. Anyway, here's what I have going on in the garden this month.

Peas

Cherry tomatoes 

Wax beans

Swiss chard

Cayenne peppers

Cucumber

Blueberries

Raspberries

Bush beans

I have a lot of things in the works but not a lot ready to harvest yet. I did get a decent sized radish crop and I've already harvested most of my beautiful lettuce for salads. Looking forward to trying some of my veggies that will be ready latter in the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment