Thursday, July 4, 2013

June Photos

Wow! I got a little behind on my blogging towards the end of the month! I was traveling and so now I have a bit to catch up on.It always takes me a while to recover from trips and traveling with a baby is especially exhausting! Anyway, here are the highlights from June!

Visit from Logan and celebrating paying the house off with Pizza!

Sophie practicing catching the frisbee 

Downtown Atlanta, so cool!

Crazy mushrooms all over the yard from all the rain we've had

Farmers market in Marietta

You can kind of see her teeth here

Crawling

Pretty light in the hallway

Visiting relatives in Texas

The ceiling at a local magic shop

Cousins! 

Playing with Grace

Hanging out in Texas with the family

Hope enjoying the pool


Mississippi visitors center

Mighty Mississippi


No comments:

Post a Comment