Friday, August 7, 2015

Clover Turns One


Oh my darling Clover! How are you one already? I am simultaneously amazed that it has already been a year since you were born and unable to imagine a world without you.


 
I can so vividly remember how I felt this time last year. Heavy and uncomfortable, sweating in the August heat and so eager to meet my little girl. I wondered what you would be like, I wondered how I would survive life with two kids under two years, I wondered if I would ever get a full nights sleep again.



When you arrived in the world, literally kicking and screaming, I thought you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Not only were you beautiful, but you were also good. Sleeping through the night almost immediately and taking everything in stride.


Even now, a year later, I amazed by your calm intelligence, your sense of humor, your spunk and determination, not to mention those gorgeous brown eyes of yours. You are so different than your sister but just as wonderfully perfect and just as loved.


Happy first Birthday my sweet girl! We are so lucky to have you in our lives and I am so honored to be your mommy.


These are highlights from Clover's one year photo shoot, see the rest on my shutterfly at https://audreyalbright.shutterfly.com/pictures/6126 

No comments:

Post a Comment