Sunday, May 1, 2011

Housewarming!

We had our housewarming party last night and it was totally awesome! We feel so loved and were totally excited to be able to celebrate in our new house with all our friends. I'm always blown away by how much I feel the love when we have one of these get-togethers. I feel so lucky to have so many awesome people in my life. We had tons of snacks and drinks and the party lasted basically all day. It was awesome, I hope everyone who came had as great a time as I did.

As a special treat Eric's sister came in to town for the party. It was a surprise for Eric so I had to keep the secret for weeks but it was totally worth it. Having Jessie around has been wonderful, I couldn't ask for a better sister in law.

We were also fortunate enough to have friends from pretty much every area of our life come to the party, from coworkers to long time friends to family members. I haven't had such an amazing group of people together since my wedding, it pretty much rocked my socks :-)

Unfortunately I got zero pictures from the party, I was too busy having fun, so if you took any please send them my way. The best I could do was to take a picture of the aftermath:




It was a fun party, thank you so so much to those of you that came out to party with us. We really do appreciate you more than you know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment