Monday, January 30, 2012

More Shelving is Up!

Just a quick little post to update you on some kitchen progress. We kind of got slowed down a lot because Eric threw out his back last weekend and I have been really busy with work among other things. This weekend (while I was working) Eric put up the rest of our little narrow cup shelves on the side wall. We are loving having everything out and accessible. It also gives us a chance to show off a lot of our more interesting and special mugs and cups.


Ignore the dirty dish on the couter ;-P



I also wanted to share the cute little mug I made at a girls night out we had doing paint your own pottery (you can see it displayed proudly on our new shelves). I was pretty happy with it considering I haven't done paint your own pottery since I was six :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment