Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Fall Decorating

Fall is really in full swing now and I have been adding some more seasonal decorations in preparation for Halloween and Thanksgiving. We have so many acorns and pinecones falling in our yard that I decided to make these candleholders using square glass vases and candles left over from our wedding and filling them part way up with some of the natural items from the yard. We also have a little pumpkin left over from a pumpkin carving party we went to so I may use all three of these things for a Thanksgiving centerpiece.  





We also carved pumpkins last weekend (at the afore mentioned party). The larger one is mine and is loosely based on a tiki head. Eric's is the little one, he made a cute little candle.





That's it for now, I'll let you know what I end up doing with the Thanksgiving centerpiece, I think it needs a bit more tweaking, I may be adding a table runner or something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment