Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring-A-Ling

Oh goodness, such beautiful weather we are having today! I was inspired by the Springy weather to get outside and work in the yard this morning. I finally broke down and bought a leaf blower which I was totally opposed to until I moved in to this house and realized the MASSIVE amounts of leaves we had to deal with. Today I broke out the new leaf blower and actually uncovered a lot of little sproutlings that are coming up for Spring, so exciting! I am usually more of a Fall/Winter person but I have to admit that I am pretty excited about Spring this year. Here are some pictures of the Spring time happenings around the yard.


Little hosta starting to sprout, and a random mushroom

More hostas sprouting

Azaleas

Our vinca is starting to bloom and put out new leaves like crazy 


Autumn sedum coming back with a vengance

Daffodils in full bloom, they make me so happy :-) 

Lovely

More azaleas

No comments:

Post a Comment