Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Hats!

As you can imagine, my world is pretty baby centric at the moment. I am on maternity leave and have nothing to focus on other than prepare the house and myself for baby Echo's arrival. I am in full nesting mode, cleaning everything in sight and cooking up a storm. I have also made time for some fun crafty projects which has been a great change for me. Here is my latest obsession, no sew baby hats! So easy and fun to make and they came out amazing! I will now be making these in every color imaginable :-P

On the left is the hat I made for Echo, the right one I made for a friend who is also having a baby.

Close up of the roses on Echo's hat. You can bet I'll be taking some super cute pictures of her in this hat!
I got the tutorial from Alisa Burke at http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/2011/10/no-sew-upcycled-baby-hats.html. All it takes is a fabric glue pen and some old t-shirts. Love love love this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment