Sunday, February 3, 2013

January Photo Roundup

I am once again trying to ween myself off of facebook and so far have been pretty successful, checking it only occasionally. All in all I think it's just a time suck and not even the healthiest time suck at that. At least when I waste time on pinterest I get some inspiration out of it! Anyway, in the interest of spending less time on facebook I am going to be posting photos here on my blog and on shutterfly from now on. This will be the abbreviated photo collection but as always if you want to see all my photos you can go to my shutterfly.

Not much going on this January but here are some photos from this month, mostly of the adorable miss Echo :-)

giggling while daddy makes her fly

Kisses!

Sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed

Eating brunch at Chicken and the Egg in Marietta

Reese and houseplants

Sophie levitating
Enjoying her rope toy

Bright eyes


Sitting in her high chair like a big girl

Wearing the hat I made her in her exersaucer

No comments:

Post a Comment