Sunday, February 10, 2013

Seatbelt Covers for Echo

I love love love my travel system that we got as a baby shower gift for Echo. This includes a stroller and infant car seat and it is super cute and practical. However, the one thing that bothers me about it is that right from the beginning the car seat straps rubbed against her neck and left little red marks after a car ride. I hated seeing her with those red marks (even though she didn't seem particularly bothered byt them  so I wanted to come up with something help cushion her sensitive skin from the straps. 


All it took was some scrap fleece fabric and the use of my awesome snap pliers that I got for Christmas.   I cut the fabric in to long rectangles, folded both ends under to meet in the middle, and attached snaps at the edges. 




I threw these together in literally 2 minutes because we were headed out the door so I'm sure I could have done a better job but so far they have done the trick beautifully! Now more red, irritated skin on my babies skin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment