Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Photos

Holy Moly this month got away from me! I have a ton of photos to share but had very little time to blog (apparently). I'd love to say I'll do better next month but things are looking busier and busier until our little Clover arrives in late July or early August. Time is really going at warp speed now and our due date will be here before you know it! I will at least promise to do a monthly photo post even if I get nothing else done on here. Hope you all are having a lovely Spring!


Echo and her buddy Milo

We started out the month with some low key get togethers with friends including a cookout, outdoor games and trips to the Botanical gardens.

Cooking out with friends




Echo and her other buddy Nathan at the Botanical gardens




Echo got to enjoy her first Easter egg hunt this year! She absolutely loved it, so much so that she asked to do it again the next day!




We took another trip to Gibbs Gardens to enjoy the blooms and get some outside time. I was starting to notice that 99.9% of the photos I take are of Echo so I tried to photograph some other things as well for the rest of the month. I wonder if this happens to all moms.



My mom did a mini photo shoot of me at the gardens since I hardly ever get to be in pictures any more. She did an awesome job! Here are some of my favorite shots that she took.




I also had fun photographing the family in such a beautiful garden setting.




Lastly we took a little mini vacation to Savannah to do the Sidewalk Arts Festival at my alma mater SCAD! It was so fun and nostalgic to go back, made me miss my college days.

Lunch at the Crab Shack on Tybee Island included lots of kitty petting for Echo


Tybee Island, I didn't get any great shots of Echo at the beach but she sure looks cute in her swim suit huh?

Breakfast at my favorite coffee spot, Gallery Espresso! So many memories here!


It was so fun to see how much the college has developed and grown. It really is an amazing place and I'm so proud to have gone there. They were celebrating their 35th anniversary this year and were giving away sunglasses with a 35 on them. Eric and Echo are both modeling them in the next two photos.


 And lastly here are some shots of some of my favorite square from the festival. Mine is the one with the girl holding the fish bowl.



I have so many more photos from this month, if you want to see them check out my shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment