Tuesday, January 11, 2011

House Update

We just got an email from our loan company and they informed us that the loan is out of the initial underwriting and the processor has it now and is working on it. Also the title report came back late Friday evening. I had no idea what this meant so I asked my mom and she sent me this helpful explanation of the loan process mortgage process flow

It looks like we are about to step 4 in this process, final loan approval. Everything has been slowed down a bit due to the snow but I was excited to get this email and know that we are one step closer to owning our own home! I spent my snow days working on a painting project that will one day hang over our fireplace and dreaming of what our house looks like in the snow. My parents took some pictures for me, doesn't it look lovely all covered in white?


No comments:

Post a Comment