Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's a Girl!

I know everyone probably saw this on facebook already but I am so over the moon to have found out we are having a baby girl. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life to see her kicking and moving during our ultrasound last week and I was definitely fighting back tears of joy. We are beyond thrilled to be having a little girl (though of course we would have been happy either way) and we just can't wait to meet her! I have also been feeling her kick for about a week now and Eric has even been able to feel her from the outside some times which makes it really real for him. Here's a picture of our darling girl, we are planning to name her Echo Virginia Albright.

Baby Echo


Of course my mom and I ran out the next day to stock up on girl clothes, this is going to be one well dressed little lady.

adorable prints on our girl outfits
Lastly I wanted to share a cute picture of Westley, he thinks all the new baby furniture is for him :-)

Westley says thanks for the new bed!
This is such an exciting time and getting more exciting every day while we count down to my due date :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment