Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Photos

Oh my goodness I have so much to blog about! I am way behind! But first, February Photos!

Playing at Piedmont Park

Playing at Piedmont Park

Playing at Piedmont Park

Playing at Piedmont Park

Willow is so underrepresented in photos now, here's one of her, looking fluffy as ever

Echo has gotten really good at going down the slide by herself, it's her favorite thing to do at the playground



Echo and her friend Nathan eating blueberries at our baby meet up

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens (photo by Judy Albright)

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens, she loves splashing in puddles

Echo loves helping in the kitchen, here she is sprinkling sesame seeds on our homemade bagels. Sorry for the bad photo, I took it on my phone
More blog posts to come soon. If you want to see more photos check out my shutterfly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment