Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updated fixtures

Eric, my dad and Eric's dad worked super hard this weekend to update many of the lighting fixtures in the house and install a new fan. I am soooo happy with the results. Check out pictures below!

Eric and Dad installing the new light in the dining room. Goodbye outdated chandelier!

New light for the dining room, you may recognize it from a previous post.

Eric with the new lighting fixture he and my dad installed on the back deck. I love the industrial, old timey feel of this one.

View of both of the new lights together.

New ceiling fan installed in the master bedroom. This was apparently really hard, luckily Eric's dad was there to help.

New front porch light, this fixture was also mentioned in my previous post on lighting.


More to come soon, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment